Friday, September 21, 2012

Life in Korea: Counting My Blessings

As I lay awake with so much on the brain, I have to remind myself of all my blessings.  It's easy to get caught up in the things that aren't going as well as I'd like.  However, as for the things that are going well.  I'm thankful.  As for everything else, 
"God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference." Reinhold Niebuhr



1.  I'm once again eating for nutrition.  Making healthy food choices has been a goal I've been working on this year.  It's been off and on...but thankfully, I'm back on track.

2.  My job.  Good days and bad days...I'm thankful.

3.  My apartment.  Redecorating...pictures coming soon.

4.  Health Insurance.  Saw a dentist this morning and had my teeth cleaned.  #goodpain

5.  Technology.  Being able to be connected near and far...such a blessing.

6.  Friends near and far.  Nothing beats being in the presence of good company.

7.  Love.  The ability to give without expecting anything in return.

8.  Family.  

9.  Health and strength.

10.  Salvation.  He did for me what I couldn't do for myself.





No comments: