Sunday, May 17, 2015

Chasing Waterfalls Pt. 2

JumpingLiving in South Korea has been a rewarding experience and Jeju Island is especially beautiful and rightfully named the "Hawaii" of Korea.  With so much to do that involves a very naturally beautiful and relaxed atmosphere, it's quite okay to some things twice and even three times.  This past summer, I've taken numerous opportunities to see as much as I could and soak up the sunshine.

Yes, I've been chasing waterfalls. :)

Of the many museums and tourist attractions I've been to, nothing beats the waterfalls.  I've already penned my time at Jeongbang Waterfall, here. Now let me tell you about Cheonjiyeon Waterfall, just west of Jeongbang Waterfall along route 1132 in Seogwipo.

After paying the \2,000 won cost of admission (Jeju residents), we took a stroll into the area and was greeted with a huge pond of incredibly large but equally beautiful Koi Fish as people were feeding them some bread crumbs thereby attracting them.



A short distance later...
...we met with the powerful, Cheonjiyeon Waterfalls


No comments: